Total Pageviews

Friday, January 21, 2011

The Rose Garden (Part 4)

She felt as if she was meant to make a wish. She did. This is what she said, "I wish for my own garden with my own beautiful plants." The rose twist and turned it turn into a bright light! Then it took her to her wish. She was in her own beautiful garden. She was amazed of what she just saw. She looked at the magic rose to say thank-you, but before she could say "thank" she noticed that the rose wasn't looking like itself. It was brown and crumbled. She though it might have to do with the wonderful wish she made. She asked the flower if she would ever return back to her wonderful life again but, in a sad and soft voice the flower said, "no I'm sorry I will try but I don't think it will work, you already made the wish you deeply wanted." "I want this deeply even more", she said, "please, please try to get me my perfect life back." I will try." It didn't work." "I'm sorry I killed you I really didn't mean to." "It's fine" said the rose, "this happens all the time." "What do you mean all the time?" asked Lucy "I mean every person has a wish, you used your wish, and in 24 hours I will come back to life again." "So if a different person and they haven't had a wish they could wish me back to my old life!" "Yes, but I don't think any one would give up there wish just for you" "your right" said Lucy "I guess I'm stuck here, might as well work on my garden." Then Lucy found another rose she asked if she could make a wish, "it's a different rose it's a different wish." "Yes!" In a flash she was back home. Then Mary came she said that her mom is coming here. So she didn't need the help. Then Mary asked what she did while she was away and Lucy said...... NOTHING!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment